Why join us ?
5 reasons to work at WILD:
- Reveal your creative potential
- Learn new cool stuff every day
- Meet young and smart international people
- Do something you love
- Be WILD… even at work
What will you work on?
- As a graphics designer, develop, coordinate, and/or implement comprehensive graphics, and creative direction.
- Develops static and interactive graphics for wide variety of social media calendars, online publications, illustrations, signature, collateral materials, websites and video.
- Create design for media to include images, videos, banners, newsletter, slides, website materials, and multimedia presentations.
- Creates, shoots, edits and produces short videos with short timelines, for social media calendars.
- Oversee social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc, …) and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, coordination of writing editorial and advertising management.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
The kind of talent we look for?
- Character and personality come first. If you are curious, ambitious and creative, that’s a pretty good start.
- We need someone with excellent skills in both Cantonese and English.
- Experience with the following tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, After Effect, Final Cut Pro, Acrobat, …
- Understanding of social networking, consumer generated content, social media, blogs, viral marketing, podcasting.
- Skill in working effectively in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Ability to understand and synthesize complex materials in order to produce compelling content for a range of diverse audiences.
- Experience designing for digital and print platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in content production for social media.
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Hubspot, … is a plus.
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
- Independent as well as a team player
- High level of energy and good sense of humor with the capacity for extraordinary time and effort demands.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
43-59 Queen's Road East 0000 Hong Kong Hong Kong