Our client is an IT service provider.
Today they are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer who embraces with “hands on" management skill, the expansion of their Asia footprint.
He/She will be the first in command in the APAC region and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
He/She must have the ability to handle the good delivery operation model accordingly with the business dev challenge.
The successful candidate should come with practical experience in delivery and service managed field from cloud/XaaS environments or IT Infrastructure, be an advocator on introducing new technologies and manage changes in a dynamic environment.
He/She should be experienced at managing Client, Director and Cs Level
1/ Management and Reporting
• Highest-level manager in the APAC Region
• Manage and work on the day to day with the ASIA board of Director including CFO, CSO, COO, CHRO, and Country managers (China MD).
• Report to the Executive Directors located in Paris, and provides them strategic advices to them on the market and company’s future
• Internal key contact to do the communication between HQ in France and Asia Office
• Define, develop and execute business plan and company’s strategies
• Define and update our offer and service strategy to reach the good market
3/ Finance / Reporting / Company Management
• Managing the ASIA PnL including the costs management and the market development activities
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are always followed
• Could be included in M&A activities if necessary
4/ Business Development
• Will be one of the keys to expend the business in the region (business development)
• Develop the market and business development in the region, and leveraging Sales Team, Partners, Marketing, and our Global Organization.
• Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways
5/ Operation and Customer Management
• Participating in Customer Executive Meetings, and able to understand service contract to manage customer executive escalation
• Able to work with the COO on the Customer and Operation Management
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering / in business administration /Marketing
• 15 – 20 years managing large and complex service contract in IT infrastructure
• Director/C level relationship management
• Experienced in Asia IT infrastructure & Service
• Experienced in Cloud based environment like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, etc is a must.
• Comprehensive knowledge in IT Infrastructure Production environment
• P&L management
• Strategic Business Expansion
• ITIL V3 Foundation. PMI is a plus
• Fluency in written and spoken French and English language is a must. Mandarin language is a plus but not mandatory
• Interpersonal skills proficiency
• Advanced Leadership competencies
• Good presentation & communication skills
• Creativity is a must
• Fun & Dynamic & Team player
• Full of Energy & Inspiring
• Workaholic but take time to enjoy a good lunch or dinner with the team
Contact for the position:
+852 2294 7710
General manager - CEO Asia (French Speaker)